I have been a professional photographer since 2002. My interest in photography started at a very young age and I studied photography and art at Augustana College, receiving a BA.
A little more about me…
- I am married to a great guy named Colin.
- I have the best family and friends. They have given me so much love, support and encouragement throughout the year.
- I grew up on a farm, but always knew I would end up in a city. I love the energy, creativity and community that I have found in Milwaukee.
- I love old cameras and vintage pieces that I can re-purpose as props.
- I am a huge music fan and I listen to Milwaukee’s 88nine every day.
- I love coffee.
- I have an adorable cat named Lola.
- I love kids & babies.
- I enjoy traveling and I am always planning my next adventure.